Today I am giving away a Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Orange and Ginger boxed gift set. Prefect to wake up your senses. It 's "energizing". Who doesn't love Bath and Body?
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do it leave a comment. I will draw names for each giveaway this week and announce all winners in my July 24th post. Good Luck!
Grabbed this meme from my friend Susan over at Life in the Psych Ward and thought it looked like fun, especially for a blogoversary!!!
• Are you available? That depends on what your asking.
• What is your age? 38....I'll be 39 very soon....
• What annoys you? All kinds of things! The economy right now, Rudeness, people who think they are better than someone else, know it all's, dishonesty, my carpet in its current state, parents who allow their children to behave inappropriately (turn a blind eye).
• Do you know anyone named Billy? My very good friend, Billy Lewis
• When is your birthday? August 4
• Who is your best friend? I have handfull: my husband, my mom and my girls in the clematis club.
• What's your favorite candy? Homemade- boiled cookies, pralines and brittle. Store bought- It depends on my mood-certs, sweet mint lifesavers, Reese's cups, butterfingers, hot tamales and jelly bellies some to mind.
• Crush? My husband, since I was 11, from the moment I first laid eyes on him. Honest. Before I laid eyes on my Big Daddy it was Larry Hagman (in his Dream of Jeannie era), Bo Duke, and the Bionic Man. What can I say?
• When was the last time you cried? Oh, goodness. I cry at silly things and yet I am a rock in hard times, I think. I guess the last time I cried was this week, at my own silly insecurities that I hope to one day grow out of. Funny said at the cusp of forty, hmm? Age develops confidence, or it helps in my case, so perhaps this coming birthday I will trade up for a bigger a set of balls. (wink)
• Do you daydream? Yep, and often. To often.....hmm.......
• What's your favorite kind of dog? Mine. I have five, love them all. I really want a greyhound and a English bulldog. Currently I house a bunch of shit-----tsu's and 2 pound puppies. Yes. I am a sucker.
• What day of the week is it? Tuesday
• How do you like your eggs? In one basket? I don't eat eggs.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes.
• Ever pet an elephant? Ummm... no. Unless Big Al counts.
• Do you use fly swatters? Yes, it's every man, child and fly for themselves.
• Have you ever used a foghorn? I've never had a use for one!
• Is there a fan in your room? There are three. I have to sleep with my fans year round.
• Do you chew gum? Never. Ever. Search it on my blog.
• Do you like gummy candies? Yes!
• Do you like gory movies? No! But I do love gory real life shows like Trauma Life in the ER.
• How are you? Blessed! Very Blessed.
• What's your height? 5 foot, 3 inches
• What color is your hair? Currently it is blondish.
• What's your favorite ice cream? Homemade vanilla
• Have you ever ice skated? Yes! LOVE to ice skate *almost* as much as I love to roller skate. Remember how much?
• Ever been in an igloo? Not that I recall.
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean? Jelly Belly. Tootie fruitie.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? Yes!
• Do you wear jewelry? Yes, my rings and earrings most of the time. I feel naked without. LOVE my hoop earrings.
• Do you know Karate? I used to watch my son, Bama, in class. I always wanted to butt in and pull a "Kramer" and go all commando on some kids...but I didn't. Hey we all have those days!
• Have you ever flown a kite? Of course, at the beach! I also like to laugh at them when they take nose dives. I am so sick. I also like to make my own.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute? Yes. I also think they are funny. I recall on one episode of Family Ties Michael J. Fox's character, Alex P Ketton had a tie up with one. I laughed so hard. I had to change my pants. How many years ago was that? And I still laugh when I think of that scene.
• Are you laidback? Most of the time.
• Lions or Tigers? Ligers?
• Do you like black licorice? NO! YUCK!!!
• Favorite movie as a kid? Grease -without a doubt. And these too.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw? Never heard of it. Am I missing something?
• Favorite store at the mall? I really dont like to go to the mall anymore.
• Do you have a nickname? I have a few. My friends in the Clematis Club call me "Leighla".
• Whats your favorite number? 3, the trinity.
• Do you prefer night or day? either or....depends on my mood and circumstances
• What's your one wish? Happiness for my family and God is good.
• Are you an only child? No. I have one brother, who may or may not claim me depending on the day.
• Do you like the color orange? No, not really. No one who bleeds crimson can say they like orange. Roll Tide!
• What are you most paranoid about? Something happening to one of my family members. And roaches. Roaches TERRIFY me.
• Piercings? my ears are double pierced.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope? No. Do you?
• Are you quick to judge people? No.
• Do you like Quaker Oats? Only in oatmeal cookies, no raisins. Its one of my favorite cookies.
• Know anyone that makes quilts? I wish I did. I do have some quilts that my ancestors made. They are very special to me.
• Do you think you're always right? Nooooooo. Are you kidding?
• Do you watch reality TV? Yes. But it is limited viewing. I watch less and less tv these days.
• Best Rock Band of all time? Are you kidding? That is soooo hard for me to answer. I would really have to sit and give that one some thought. Are we basing it on something such as records sales, ticket sales or just my honest opinion? I can give a top five...ok ten?
I have a list of the best love songs of my youth by the bands I adore. See here.
• Do you prefer sun or rain? Sun, but I also love the rain.
• Do you like snow? I do, but probably because we rarely see any of it here in the south.
• What's your favorite season? I like them all. But my favorites are late spring and fall.
• time is it?12:00 AM
• What time did you wake up? 6:00a.m. and watched my son go out the door to his college registration.....like a big boy. It was a bit hard.
• Can you ride a unicycle? I have never tried. But I seriously doubt it.
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow? Hahah. Yes. Several. It's a family trait, but not on my side of the family. I won't name names.
• Uncles do you have? Yes. Many! First uncles? I have four. Only two are living. I have wonderful memories of the two who moved to a better place.
• What’s the worst vegetable? Brussell Sprouts
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales? not an entire episode. It was in passing.
• Ever considered being vegan? I am almost there. But I could never give up cheese. And butter. And sour cream......
• What's your worst habit? Unorganization. And it drives me BONKERS! And indecision, which may or may not be my problem.
• Do you like water rides? Yes, when it's hot!
• Ever been inside a windmill? No.
• Have you ever had an x-ray? Yessssss.
• Ever used a Xerox machine? Yes. I was once a receptionist.
• Do you like the color yellow? Yes. But it doesn't look good on me. My friend Janet told me so.
• What year were you born? 1970.
• Do you yell when you're angry? Depends. If it is my family (sadly enough) where I can be me...yes. I let it out and I get over it. Quickly. But if a friend makes me mad I bottle it inside because I hate controversy.
• Do you believe in the zodiac? No. I believe in God.
• What's your zodiac sign? Leo but that kind of goes back to the above question. I don't follow that.
• What do you think of when you hear the word Zero? There's no more....
and that Zero candy bar I used to eat as a kid. I haven't had one since. I recall them being good.
If you plan to participate in this meme, let me know. I would love to read your answers.
And finally, thank you friend, for dropping in today! I am most appreciative that you take the time.
Leave me a "roadmap".
Shrimp & Sausage Sauce Piquant
5 years ago