Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank You.

I just wanted to say Thank you to all who sent well wishes and comments regarding the passing of my friend {Boss' Dad and Mama Joy's Husband} Larry. Larry will certainly be missed. Mr. Larry touched so many lives, that was evident. The service was beautiful, from Bo's beautiful written song, to the bag pipers that played at the graveside service (Mr. Larry wish) it was very touching. I know that the family was moved at the overwhelming support. I ask that you will continue to pray over them in the days ahead. I thank you. Mr. Larry's Family thanks you.

Psalm 27:4-5 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

6 comments:

Bama Belle said...

We will continue to pray and keep all of you in our thoughts. I thought of you several times today and sent you big hugs from my heart! Be well my friend and know that you are loved

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

You all will stay in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

Leigh i am so sorry for the Loss of a friend....
I would have been here sooner but I have been having serious pc issues...a lot of the blogs i visit wouldnt load....

(((HUGS))) darlin

Beautiful verse

nancygrayce said...

Oh, sorry for the loss....the funeral sounds like a beautiful tribute!

Glitter & Bliss said...

I am so sad to hear about your loss. I can tell from your post that he was a wonderful person. I know his memory will live on in the many people that he touched.

Kristin - The Goat said...

prayers to you and all that have been touched by this man. He sounds like he was just a joy to know.