If you are a dedicated reader, then you know my obsession with hair bands. I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in a few weeks. I am still trying to get back into the swing of things as far as scheduling now that the kids are back into school.
Finally, I am back in the swing of things myself.
And today to kick it off, er up....A Hair Metal Trivia Quiz.
I will post answers tomorrow.
Turn it UPPPPP!
"I'll give you the lyrics to a song, you tell me which hair band sang it. Enjoy!"
1. Who sang this song?
"Out on the streets, that's where we meet. You make the night, I always cross the line."
2. Who sang this? "Since I was born, they couldn't hold me down. Another misfit kid, another burned-out town."
3. Who sang this one? "I don't know where I'm goin', but I sure know where I've been."
4. Who sang this song? "He's the wolf screaming lonely in the night, he's the blood stain on the stage."
5. Who sang this power ballad? "There's a lady who's sure, all that glitters is gold."
6. Who sang this one? "Wait, just a moment, before our love will die."
7. Who sang this one? "Love is like a bomb, baby come and get it on."
8. Who sang this one? (the lyrics are from the chorus) "My Gypsy Road, can't take me home. I drive all night just to see the light."
9. Who sang this one? "She stepped off the bus, out into the city streets. Just a small town girl with her whole life packed in a suitcase by her feet."
10. Who sang this famous song? "So you think I got an evil mind, I'll tell you honey."
11. My favorite song by this group..."You are the reason why it tears me up inside and I break down and cry...didn't wanna say, goodbye Paradise" Who is the group?
12. Can you name the song title of said song above?
13. "Here I am , Rock you like a Hurricane"
OK, Guys...this was an easy one. Good Luck! Leave your answers in the comments. Lets see how everyone does.
Shrimp & Sausage Sauce Piquant
4 years ago