Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Smile Award Recipients



This cutie poo award was created by Mere. This is what Mere said about it:

I have created a new award for my readers, because I am blessed by you!
These are the rules:

1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude. not necessarily at all times--we are all human-but I do try. Because attitude is everything. And it has a way of rubbing off on others. I would rather be aorund pleasant folks
2. Must love one another
Well YEAH!
3. Must make mistakes -and learn from them. Because life is a lesson.
4. Must learn from others
I am taught something new by others everyday. Especially my children.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world Well, let's pretend. That virtual thing again...
6. Must love life DEFINITELY!! That's the only way to live.....Again, It's all about attitude.
7. Must love kids I do. Most of the time, anyway.....

I was so honored to receive it from a blogger who certainly makes me smile. And laugh. And sometimes wet my pants....Dust Bunny Hostage. That crazy cute blogger that chats from her heart and records it all on her camera. I am most honored.
And I must pass it on, to bloggers that make me smile. And I am not going to duplicate anyone she passed the award to (though I would and you two know who you are!)
1. Trickie Nickie from I, Wright-TN always makes me laugh. Her wit and liners are infectious. And I still cannot get over the Juan post (search for it on her blog)
2.Jeannie from Musings From Left Field-J is one that brightens my day. Be it by her comments or emails. She is a postitive person with a great attitude on life.
3. Miss Bossy Pants-her cander *sometimes pecimism*and dry wit leave me crying with laughter.
4. A Schmitty Life-Once you stop laughing at her clever blog name (named after her family) then check out her blog. Real Talk. Real funny talk on real life.
5. Warm Pie-Ruthann has a way with her stories that make you feel warm and cozy inside. As if you are sharing a warm pie with a friend, swapping stores. And that brings smiles.
Seriously I could give an immediate 5 more who make me smile everyday. I wish I could give more. What will happen if I do? Hmm....I am thinking of bucking the system. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Aunt Ruthie said...

Leigh, thank you so much for the award and for your delightful comments! They mean so much to me!
God Bless you!
Ruthann

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =)
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!! =)

Thank you! I will post about it today!!!!

"J" said...

I wanted to say THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
I just posted it!!!! =)

xoxo

tricki_nicki said...

Leigh, you are so good to me. I think you need to come to my house and explain to all of these yahoos why I'm so great. No one believes me.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Thank you Leigh! I am truly honored!