Monday, July 28, 2008

Missing, Caylee Marie Anthony

At the great suggestion of Bird on a Wire, I am copying and pasting the pictures of Caylee Anthony, the child that is missing in Florida. Regardless of the mother's lack of reporting this child as missing, we should all do what we can to help this child be found. I pray that she is found alive.

If you have any information or have seen Caylee Marie Anthony, please call

1-800-423-TIPS








Myspace pages that for Caylee:
Caylee is missing~this one seems to be the most active, by Caylee’s uncle
Caylee is missing~Lee Anthony’s Myspace, also seems very active
Caylee is missingCaylee’s grandma’s Myspace
Casey Anthony’s Arrest Affidavit
Update: There is a new site, posted by Caylee's uncle Help Find Caylee

4 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thanks for stopping by to see me! This is such a sad story. It sure sounds like this child might not be alive, what a tragedy.

Hey, be sure & pick up a B'ham paper on Sat. & check out the Spaces section. I've got a BIG feature in there!

Rhoda

j said...

This is the first time that I have seen photos of her. She is so beautiful. Thank you for doing this.

Jen

nancygrayce said...

Oh, how I pray she is found alive. I don't know what has happened to people that they care so little for human life!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Poor, poor, beautiful baby, I pray they find her, ALIVE.