Friday, May 23, 2008

Do You Technorati?

I recently found out about Technorati through my "fran" Nester over at The Nesting Place. If you are even the least bit interested in seeing how your blog compares, give it a whirl...
Technorati Profile


I found it to be interesting. And it is an easy sign up. On it you can find out who has linked to your blog. It provided some interesting reading (and waste of time when I should've been cleaning up after my husband who BBQ'd!) On it I found such interesting info such as.....

1. My blog linked to several Dancing with the Star's Web sites
2. It linked and provided me as a source for and on American Idol
3. It was linked to a health web site for this post: The Condom Story
In it, the post is described as "a Hysterical tale of mistaken identity." Indeed it was!
4. I see the Blog roll list I have made it on. Some I didn't know about and I am honored to be included!
5. My review of Bo Bice's latest CD made Bo's web page as well as several others including this one with this link for the pictures that I took at the Christmas Parade as well as this story that ran with it. Also music related my review of Act of Congress make their site.


Check it out if you are interested to see who you have been linked to. I hope you feel the bloggy love.....I am sure you will see me giving you (those on my blog roll) some bloggy love on your list if you do!

Now my only question, how do these people find you? My little brain cannot wrap itself around that....someone with great computer knowledge explain that....

Enjoy your snooping on yourself.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...I almost wouldn't even want to KNOW what on earth would link to my blog...eesh! Plus the fact that I haven't exactly written in a while.

At any rate, I am a crazed DWTS fan and really enjoyed Fabian being on this year. As a dare from a friend, I made a little photo montage set to the ZZ Top song "Sharp Dressed Man". Hopefully you (and anybody else) will get a kick out of it. It was solely meant as an appreciative project. Your blog rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TijQg9g0fNs