Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dancing with the Stars Results Show.

I am giving everyone who has been voting a big ole virtual high five! He made it through. And it was a rocky ship that all the dancers were on this week. Dial Idol had Kristie and Jason Taylor at the top with 30-something percent of the vote, the remaining couples were all pretty evenly split.
As soon as I saw Christian was in the bottom, I felt good. I had a good haunch that it would be Priscilla joining them. Big Daddy and I still shouted when Fabian and Marlee were called "safe".

It is up to you all to get the word out to vote for Marlee and Fabian next week. It is going to be a exhausting one with the couples working on two dance routines for one show. BTW-Did you all catch the video on last night's show of the trip to Mexico that Fabian and Marlee. Tears. I was in tears. Did you see the faces of those children? Awww (welling up).

Also last night, while at the Stardome, Zinnia, Freddy, Big Daddy and I were deep in conversation when I head the announcement that (hold your breath) Def Leopard will be performing at one of the upcoming shows!!! Yes!!! That's it! Bringin' on the Heartbreak, To Late For Love, Photograph, Fa-Fa-Fa Foolin........
Oh! Rock of Ages.....
Gunter glieben glauchen globen
Alright
I got something to say
Yeah, it's better to burn out
Yeah, than fade away
All right! Ow! Gonna start a fire! C'mon!
Oh....to only be at that performance of Dancing with the Stars.......


I want to personally thank my blogging buddies, J from Musings From Left Field, Hewy of No Sleep in Helena, Charnita of Charnita's Expressions and The Roaming Southerner for having hot hands yesterday in getting the word spread and also for the link love. I didn;t even have to ask (personally) they just did it and I thank you. It was full on force and for that I am soooo appreciative.
Until next week-spread the word! Hugs and Thank yous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for Marlee & Fabian's continued safety!

"J" said...

Okay I was in tears with the Mexico trip too! Just to see the kids faces hear their mothers speak to them for the first time! WOW...BIG TEARS!!

Marle and Fabian are amazing people...it's sooooooooo WONDERFUL to see people in their shoes give back like they have!!! =) ***TEARS***

OH MY GOSH....
Def Leopard....I'm totally STOKED! It's going to be one HECK of a ROCKIN show!!! I can't wait! That takes me back to the Pour Some Sugar on Me days!!! HELLO...I didn't pour sugar on me...it's a SONG! =) Just in case I needed to clarify! HE HE
Now I feel the need to go on about a few more of my fav Def Leopard songs...Hysteria & Love Bites...If I only knew!!! Okay just two more really good ones Animal & Rock of Ages!!!

Can you tell I'm SIKED about this show!!! =)

Okay...I think this is a L-O-N-G enough comment!!!

By the way...you are VERY welcome fo rthe linky love yesterday!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Sweet Carline and J- Hurray! I am so thrilled! Thanks for your support and continue to spread the word!

PS-YES! THAT Def Leopard-how awesome!!

Travis Cody said...

I couldn't believe it when I heard them say Def Leppard. I didn't mention it on my post because I'm still not sure I heard them right!

Congrats to Marlee & Fabian! I did vote for them because I hate to see Marlee go out after a dance that was so clearly out of her comfort zone.