Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Know and Tell Meme

You're welcome to join in by visiting To Know Him!

Question 1 What can you draw well? I am no artist, but I get by using the "impressionist" line. I love to draw, paint and craft.
Question 2 Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. Confession, at the age of 20 and older I regularly tuned into 90210. It was a can't miss. Today, I love to watch Hannah Montana. So does Big Daddy. Sometimes, even without the 2 youngest kids. LOL.
Question 3What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe? Primarily brown and black.
Question 4Favorite donut? I rarely eat them, but if I can it will be the original Krispy Kreme.
Question 5Wear painful shoes just because they are cute? I used to all the time. Today, NO! Unless I have to go to a wedding or event like that, that requires a heel. I hate to be uncomfortable. Life it to short to wear uncomfortable shoes.
Bonus Questions
Question 6 Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about? I believe in the word of God.
Question 7 In general, do you think it is ok to be frustrated with people? I think it is normal to have those feelings. How we act upon them and to who we react to is another story.

3 comments:

Toknowhim said...

Good answers this week, and thanks for participating weekly. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Jess said...

Thanks for letting me know yours were up! Mmmm...Krispy Kremes.

You said a mouthful when answering #6.

Shari Ellen said...

I've noticed quite a few of us admitting to watching Hannah Montana.