Thursday, January 17, 2008

SNOW, GO? OH!! (This just in!)

Ok.....this just came in from my brother. It is questionable of grocery store kickbacks but here is the news if you care to watch. This video shows possibilites of 5-10 inches on Saturday. No, I am not drinking this morning. Don't blame me if it doesn't happen.

(The views and opinions of this you tube video may or may not reflect those of General Ramblings. References to specific weather patterns, snow fall amounts or suggestions to run to the closest grocery store do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by General Ramblings. This information is designed only for informational purposes and is not provided as a endoresment to how to behave badly in a potential weather event.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgvGIgguDBg

2 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...

I'm so burned out of all the false hopes that i can't even motivate myself to go buy some milk. Sigh

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I feel ya, Hewy. It's almost as if they (the weather guys) predict it gets jinxed....