Saturday, January 12, 2008

Olan MIlls Awesomeness

Do Not Attempt These Photos At Home - These Are Taken By Trained Professionals.....

(My friend Karen sent this to me in an email. I laughed and laughed. I had to find a link with all of the pictures on it, due to pure laziness of me having to post all of them. It would take me all day, while it would take others just moments. Enjoy!)
"For anyone who had a photo taken at one of the low cost, high traffic flow portraiture studios in the 70s, this web page is laugh out loud fun served with a soup spoon of nostalgic anguish."




















Drake won Best Senior Mullet by a landslide.

















That dude wore a tie for nothing.







Olan Mills backdrop #4: Bucolic Meadow with Split Rail Fence. Is that an animal carcass behind her?
These pictures (and numerous great others) and captions are available at
~ Great Olan Mills Photos ~

No comments: