Friday, January 18, 2008

New Header, Thanks to Charnita

I wanted to spread some link love to my new friend, Charnita of Charnita's Expressions. Charnita is new to my neck of town and I have really enjoyed getting to know her through my blog. She and I have alot in common, just a few of those being our love of photography, hair bands and the beach. Charnita made me my new header. I have been longing to have a customized header but did not know how to do it. I am sure it is quite simple, but I haven't even touched making one for fear of pulling my hair out. Thanks Charnita for the new look! Be sure and visit Charnita's brand new blog and welcome her to both the area (if you are from here) and to the town of "Bloggerville".

1 comment:

Charnita said...

Ok....I like your header better than mine. I gotta make me a new one.