Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sensa-Product Review-

I was recently contacted by Sensa for a product review. As a mother of three children, who juggles a busy schedule, I thought I would like to see if Sensa is something that I might be interested in trying as a weight loss system to boost the effects of my lifestyle.



What is Sensa?
Sensa is unlike any other weight-loss program. It is a 6-month system of "Tastants" that are sprinkled on your food to help you feel full faster, stay satisfied longer and lose weight.
It is not a diet. You can continue to eat all your favorite foods and still lose weight. There are no prepackaged meals, stimulants, drugs or diuretics.
It uses your senses of smell and taste to control appetite. Although many people think the feeling of hunger or fullness comes from your stomach – it is actually governed by the satiety center in your brain. When Sensa Tastants are sprinkled on food, it triggers this satiety center, so you feel satisfied with less food.

I tried this product and found it to be simple to use.....if you get into a routine of using it. I had some memory issues, which now puts me back at square one. The product comes in a package slightly larger than a tic tac box. It has a salty side and a sweet side. Depending on your meal, you shake a dusting of the Sensa seasoning over your food and then eat.













I could not taste the product, which was a concern of mine. Who wants to taste something bad? I knew I would never stick to it if it was...... BUT it wasn't!!! Because it has no taste and did not affect the taste of my food, I didn't mind using it. It was remembering to use it. Like any weight loss routine and healthy lifestyle, it is about making concious decisions. I needed to be more aware to "shake".

I plan to give this product a fresh start and see if I can achieve some results. If you would like to try Sensa with me, please do. The year is still fresh for those weight loss stalled resolutions.

For more information:
Dr. Alan Hirsch has written a book about Sensa, the title of the book is The Sensa Weight-Loss Program.

This book is available for presale at a discounted price through Amazon at the link below. It launched on November 3rd and is available wherever books are sold.


I am not sure whether you are currently interested in losing weight, but wanted to share this opportunity with you, Right now you can use the promotional code RXL1 and get 15% off your total order!

If you would like to try Sensa you can take advantage of the free 60 trial offer!
You would have 30 days to try the product free of charge. If  you like it, then do nothing but enjoy your weight loss results, and you will then be billed for 60 day supply. If you do not like it, then you can return it within the trial period and not pay anything but shipping. If you decide that you don’t like the product and don’t want to get charged,you will need to ship the product back. However, you can keep the $25 glow.com gift card.

To learn more about Sensa and take advantage of the trail offer, visit www.trysensa.com.

No comments: