My dogs Jane and Jeffery were on hand to inspect it. It passed the bomb sniffing dogs.
Look! It is from Vintage Swampgirl (aka Lynn)! I just adore the Swampgirl, although she is a "tiger", she is a sweetheart of a girl.
Just look what is inside! Look what she sent to me!......
A hassle of coffee bean burlap sacks!
There are so many beautiful designs...
Lynn was so kind to send me this huge box of sacks. I had mentioned how I would love to be able to find some sacks on a Thrifty Thursday post in which she shared her loot. Lynn, as generous as she is, boxed up several sacks and sent them to me!!!
I am already thinking of the many projects and ideas that I have in store for these beauties!
Like this idea from Lisa!!
I cannot wait to get started!
I would LOVE for you to share some of your burlap projects with me. Iwill put a Mr. Linky Burlap at the bottom of my post.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lynn for your generosity and for your tremendous kindness. I so appreciate your thoughtfulness!!! I sincerely do. BIG HUGS, friend!Thanks to all of you who participated in Thrifty Thursday, be is comments, link love, and spreading the love by visiting other bloggers. I am giving huge props to Kammy, who I beleive visited plum near everyone on the list. Thanks Kammy! And thank you to all who also made the visited all of the thrifty chics! I, myself am still making the rounds so be patient with me as I swing by. I like to take my time and study and visit. Thank you so much!
Lisa at Pickles and Cheese gave me the "Honest Scrap" Award.
Yes, Pickles and Cheese. I think we might be related.
And Gwen of Murphy Grace bestowed me with the Lemonade Award.
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Here are 10 things about me....
1. I am very indecisive. Or to borrow a line from Jimmy Buffet, "Indecison may or may not be my problem".
2. I really do want to try out the roller derby thing, just to say I did it. Life is to short to have regrets. I have gotten clearance to take a turn in the rink with my local roller team. I plan to do it before I turn 40. That gives me 10 months to stock up on body pads and more insurance.
4. I love, love, love music and I love, love, love to dance. Whether I am good at either one of these depends on alcohol consumtion. I won't say whether I am talking about yours or mine. And really, does it matter?
5. I am working on a novel, but who isn't? I also enjoy writing stories, songs and poetry, though much of it I haven't shared with anyone.
6. I have five dogs. I take in stays, be it human or animals. I can't help it.
7. I love to travel and explore new places. I also like to try out new restaurants.
8. I am germaphobic, which I credit to my rare occurance to get sick.
9. I am afraid of heights. Even if I see something on TV, a location that is a high point, I can feel myself tense up and panic inside. Yet, one day I would love to push myself to parasail.
10. I take pictures every single day. I love to capture emotion and moments through my lens.
I would like to pass on the Honest Scrap & Lemonade Award to all of you.........Each one of you who reads this. I find inspiration in your blogs, your encouragment, your laughter, your sharing of your daily lives that so many can relate to, and most of all your friendship. Thank you for taking the time to share your day with me. Thank you for your following. Thank you for your comments.
Sincerely, I appreciate each and everyone of you!
At Plates and Places today I am serving up some Apple Dumplings, made easy peasy!
Click here for the recipe.
Your Burlap Post Ideas: Inspire me Y'all!