Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Don't forget!


Be sure to tune in on tomorrow, Thursday! It's a big day!
You are all invited to attend the virtual baby shower for blogger Jessica McCash.
Come, bearing all of your best parental advice, recipes, or words of congratulations.
And Friday-Join my Latin Cardio Class as we dance along with my friend Fabian Sanchez and his delightful celebrity dance partner from Dancing with the Stars, Marlee Matlin. You are guaranteed fun if you join us at Friday's class. Class is $10.00 and last one hour. Class begins promptly at 10:30 AM at the Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Hoover, Alabama.
The Quilt Walk Tour will conclude following these events. There is still many things to mention from my time in Collinsville....and many historical houses to see. Join me! I will gladly take you on the tour!
Hope to see you in Bloggeritaville!

1 comment:

j said...

I have GOT to remember this!!!!! I did one for Jana, and I think it is a wonderful thing that you are doing for Jessica!!

See you tomorrow (feel free to remind me if you don't hear from me first thing... I have NO rememory!).