Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Art Buzz on Tuesday Night

Some friends and I are headed to Art Buzz tonight to try our hand at our interpretation of the famous Blue Dog. Art Buzz has a great schedule for the month of September. There are several paint classes that I hope to attend. Be sure to check it out....and come on down to Art Buzz (make reservations) if you think you'd like to have a Blue Dog for your own home.
To schedule a reservation:
Elise (205) 527-4494
Kristi (205) 427-0220
Tell them Leigh sent you!
Art Buzz is now in it's new location! It is located in the Mayer Lighting strip mall, across the street from the Walmart in Pelham.

5 comments:

Bama Belle said...

Leigh,
Oh we LOVE blue dog! George Rodrigue is a friend of my parents and gave our daughter an autographed copy of his children's book Why is Blue dog Blue? It is still one of her favs. We have a Blue dog, I cannot wait to see yours. You will have to come and see ours sometime. Have a great week!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Come join us, Bama Belle, if you can. I am sure that my Blue Dog will do a blue dog justice...but that is what is so great about art. Anyone can do it, really. And it's such fun!

Charnita said...

My poor tree of life was pitiful. I can only imagine my blue dog!

Charnita said...

So post your creations here too.....

Lindsey said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I enjoyed your finished product!