Saturday, August 2, 2008

To My Friends-everyone single one is special!

Baltasar once said, "There is no wilderness like life without friends; friendship multiplies blessings and minimizes misfortunes; it is a unique remedy against adversity and it soothes the soul."
Each of my friends in the slideshow below have seen me through all of these...blessings, misfortunes, adversity and with instance as it was....every time I have seen each of their faces-indeed they have soothed my soul. I have been blessed through their friendships, each of which I treasure more than a fine jewel. For true happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in the worth and the choice. And quite honestly, I feel as though they chose me. For there have been times when I have stood in the shade of life, but it was each of these faces below, EACH of these that brought me a ray of sunshine. Never alone. Through their words, through their hugs, through their hearts and souls. It is that, that I treasure most. Indeed. I am blessed!
Words alone cannot ever relay how appreciative I am of how each made me feel so special today (Leighlapooluza). I appreciate all of the cards, the thoughts, the skating, the fuzzy balls (for my skates that you got me to commemorate the day), the armadillo, my scarf...and all of the gifts.
But it is each of you that I appreciate most.
I love you, my friends and am sincerely appreciative.
Hugs and Kisses!
Leigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you that we are all blessed by having friends that love us and accept us flaws and all. You are such a special lady and give so much to all of us just by being YOU.
I so totally enjoyed sharing your special day.
Mr. Larry and I think you are Awesome.
Much love
MamaJ