Thursday, August 28, 2008

Garage Sale!


My friend Rhoda, over at Southern Hospitality is organizing a Garage sale Party this Sat. at 7 AM. Several bloggers (and non bloggers) plan to meet up and go to several yard sales together. Email Rhoda if you'd like to join in! Be sure and drop me a comment too so I can look for you! Sounds fun....if the weather holds out.


UPDATE: I will not be able to go with Rhoda on Saturday. My friends mother passed away this week. I am needed in MS to help my friend. Rhoda still plans to go on Saturday, so email her if you would like to meet up with her. I made her promise a raincheck trip for me. It sounds like a great sale! Good luck! I cannot wait to hear about the fabulous finds you uncover.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds like it's gonna' be a TON of fun! I'll have to come back to see all the goodies you girls score! Have FUN Leigh!!!

"J" said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends mom!!!! =(