Friday, July 11, 2008

Stay Tuned


(Pic by my friend Sharon Saur)

The Blog world seems to be in a rut. Ok, maybe it is just my own little blog. But it seems like a good excuse to have a party! Nothing brings cheer like having some friends over. This past week a handful of bloggers have conspired (with my permission....ok, actually my pleading) to drop by my island in Bloggeritaville next week. Guest bloggers will show up to spin their own tales. I told them that anything goes. Scary, huh? What happens in Bloggeritaville stays in Bloggeritaville. Stay tuned and see what each has in store on the island.
Who knows whose ship will pull in....
Will anyone get kicked off?
What treasures will be unearthed?

(Borrowed image, lonely planet rights)

It's all next week in Bloggeritaville! Stay Tuned.....





If you are looking for Sky Watch...click here.


PS- Next week is a very busy week in the circus household. Bear with me in comment moderation. It may be that I only post comments once a day. So check back. Apologies.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Ya know, my little blogging world has been in a rut too.. Probably because all Id be doing is complaining.. lol Ill bring some Strawberry Cake for the party! LOL

bobbie said...

Sharon's photo is superb.

Your party sounds like a hoot.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

"J" said...

Whatever you have going on...I can't wait to hear all about it!

Excited to see what your guest blog peeps will write! =)

Mr 4th of July post is up...a week late! lol

Better late than never =)

TGIF SISTER!
Have a great weekend!

j said...

Can't wait to see who pops by.

Veeeeeerrrry Interesting.

Love Ya Leigh!!!

Jen

Keetha Broyles said...

I love that first photo of the sail boat!!! Awesome

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic photos.
Loved the second one.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

welol i will say you are rutless these are so lovely

esnorway said...

nice pics have nice weekend

Charnita said...

Alright! a PARTY.
Sounds like fun.

AnneKa said...

Hallo from north Norway. Last week I saw all Sky Watch Friday photos and they were all great, and I hope to see them all this week too. I love to travel around the world this way.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful sky watch and have a great weekend!

tricki_nicki said...

I'm doing this same thing in a couple of weeks when I go to Utah for "The Big Cut". I'm way excited to see what my guest bloggers post about - can't wait to see what yours have to say. :)

Frannie said...

I did that once, and it was so much fun!! and gave me a nice little break during a very busy time.


and gave my readers something worthwhile to read! :)

PAT said...

Sounds like fun, Leigh.

If you have a minute, stop by the back porch. I'm celebrating my 200th post with a little giveaway.

Have a great week. I'll be back by to see how your party is going!
Pat

Dullbert said...

GUEST BLOGGERS ? man I thought I was lazy !!