Sunday, July 6, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake!

We celebrated a busy weekend. Not only was it Independence Weekend, but we celebrated three family birthdays. I must thank Ashley Mac's in Bluff Park for supplying the strawberry cake (that I cannot get enough of). Everyone at the party couldn't stop talking about it. If you live in the area-you MUST try it.



If you do not live close enough to drive to Ashley Mac's, I feel for you. But there is hope, in the form of chocolate. So, do not fret! Ashley Mac's is now shipping!!! Currently they are only shipping brownies. Yes! Brownies, delivered right to your doorstep, anywhere in the USA. Now, go wipe the drool from your chin and give them a call (You're worth it!) tell them Leigh sent ya!





Ashley Mac's
759 Shades Mountain Plaza
Bluff Park, Alabama 35226
(205) 822-4142
(fax) (205) 822-4144
orders@ashleymacs.com
http://ashleymacs.com/


5 comments:

Michelle said...

When they start shipping the strawberry cake, Ill be ordering!!! It looks soooo yummy! How much does that cake run?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Girl, it is just up Shades Crest Rd. Worth the trip. I am telling you that you, me and CHarnita are gonna ride up there so you can get a slice. Oh, have mercy!

Terri said...

if I can remember, I'll bring Michelle a slice on Tues. I'm going to church in the morning, which is right by AM's, and then going to Dr. Schifenella for an eye exam in the afternoon.

Katie said...

Wow, that strawberry cake looks scrumptious! I have been having a hankering for some strawberry cake lately!

For the Love... said...

I will have to pass this along to my SIL, she lives close enough to pull this off and LOVES cake!

Strawberrry cake??? Never heard of it...bet it is great!