Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Weekend for Cheaper by the Dozen


This will be the last weekend for South City Theater's production of Cheaper by the Dozen. The play runs Thursday-Saturday at 8PM and on Sunday at 2PM. All seats are reserved and you can make reservations online.
I have heard alot about the play. My good friend, Richard Scott is playing the father. I am hoping to go on Saturday night to see him perform. Break a leg, Richard!
If you are looking for something to do this weekend-take the family to a live theatrical performance. It is a family friendly show... Fun for the whole family.
Directions To South City Theatre
SCT is located just off Hwy 31 South (in Alabaster)within Cloverdale Commercial Park.
Take I-65 South from Birmingham. Exit at #238 (Alabaster) and turn left (onto Highway 31) at the traffic light. Drive back over the overpass bridge (passing Colonial Mall) and continue south on Hwy. 31 for 2.3 miles until you pass a traffic light at the junction of highway 26. Cloverdale Drive is the next street on the left. South City Theatre is the 3rd warehouse on the left.

1 comment:

PAT said...

Good afternoon, Leigh. Look what happens when I take a day or so off! I missed some fabulous posts, here. Catching up!

I love the story of Lynrd! What a hoot.

Now I'm going back to read a bit more!

Pat