So? What's in Your Car/ For my brother in law, "the artist", it would be a better question to ask, "What's NOT in your car". Literally, a pack rat (gross), his back seat used to be filled to the ceiling with what not-and to scared to know. One year after Christmas we helped to pack his car and there in the trunk was a half eaten pizza in the pizza box, along with a birthday cake, also half eaten. "How long has that been there?" I asked him. "I dunno, just throw that stuff on top of it...". That is my brother in law. Though with the addition of two kids, he has cleaned up a little bit. You can at least see the kids in the backseat now.
Anyway-back to topic- because I know you are dying to know (and it is a slow post day for me...)Here's what you would find in my car....
Fortunately I cleaned mine out recently...but at this moment:
- Clothes for consignment (Hello Michelle and her fab store!)
- Tennis rackets 5 of them-one for each of the circus members. A family who plays together....
- Caprison drink boxes (we got to alot of sports stuff so I keep them in there)
- 6 pairs sunglasses (it is a weakness and I am very sensitive to light. I buy em cheap at Dollar General for 5-8 bucks and stash in the glove compartment)
- Chick fil a calendar (from my mother in law-it has coupons in it)
- Coupon book the school sold
- 3 CD cases (LOVE MUSIC and thanks again to "Tom Sawyer" for his contribution to the library)
- a box (to mail off eBay stuff)
- a box of Kleenex
- safety kit/first aide, maps, flashlight, hat and gloves
- dog eared brochure of 100 Places to Eat Before you Die
- Blankets-3 so there is no fighting. Good for car trips.
Play along? Post you are and I'll come and visit at your place-OR-leave your answers in the comments. Just don't tell me a body. I don't want to know...