Saturday, May 24, 2008

Steal of Deal

The fabulouslyfrugalicious girl posted this on her blog, so I cut and pasted to mine for a good deal is certinaly blog worthy.

Over at My Good Cents, she mentioned a shirt you can get at Walmart for about $2 shipped. Of course, since I am a sucker for a bargain I immediately clicked over and bought it. My total was $2.00 exactly. This shirt was featured in Cosmo Girl and is limit 1 per customer. Here it is:



Ain't it cute!

Here is the info from Good Cents:

This shirt is currently available at Walmart.com for only .97!
Search for item number 9893252
Shipping is also only .97 making it a total of about $2.00 shipped OR you can pick it up in store for free shipping making your total about a buck!
It looks like they currently have all junior sizes available. I’m sure this will go quick though!
If you like the shirt, great deal! If you hate the shirt, someone might like it as a gift.
Here is the link to more
clearance savings at Walmart.com

I ordered mine tonight. My total was $2.02. It said it would arrive next week. Just in time for summer. LOVE IT! A Steal of a Deal! (Almost a freebie!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is a steal & cute (thanks for sharing :) Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Terri said...

I'm all over bargains right now. I ordered that for my neice. She will love it (and doesn't need to know it was only $2.09