Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This Commercial Message is for Yoplait Yogurt...


A brief commercial for Yoplait Yogurt. Unfortunately I am receiving no kickbacks....
I have never been much a of a fan of yogurt. Though recently I found some that has changed my opinion that all yogurt is vile. I stand corrected, perhaps I didn't even give it a fair chance. This yogurt is delicious. Mix in some granola for a extra delicious snack (though try not to look at it when it is mixed with yogurt, or you might have to put it down as I did-gross vomit factor-, just mix and eat. YUM!) My two favorite flavors are the blackberry pomegranate and the cranberry raspberry. I found mine at Sam's (who also is NOT giving me paid kickbacks). There you can urchase it in a box of 12 for less than $7.00.
Try it, you'll like it! Even Mikey Leigh likes it!
When you eat Yoplait, you'll think Yum. LOL!

2 comments:

"J" said...

I like Boston Cream Pie & White Chocolate Strawberry...YUM-O!!!!

Abbey's Road said...

I used to HATE yogurt - tasted like sour milk! But now I LUUUVVVV Danon's Light & Fit - only 60 calories! For lunch, try adding fruit in season - blueberries or fresh strawberries are awesome, mix it up in a bowl and take a trip to heaven!!!