Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Michelle in Big Mountain Idol

In other Idol news....over at Hewy's blog, No Sleep in Helena , he reported that my "fran", Michelle is set to complete Friday night(s) at Big Mountain Coffee (in Helena) in their own contest, Big Mountain Idol. (Michelle, you held out on me!) I am thrilled and cannot wait to hear Michelle sing live. I have heard her recordings while in her store and it was quite impressive. To read more about it visit her blog.
My entire family is going out on Friday night to support her. I hope you will too. The show begins at 7PM, but I would arrive a bit early, as seating I can imagine, will be limited. What a great idea by Big Mountain. With the musical likes of Bo Bice, Taylor Hicks, and Ruben Studdard coming from the area the talent runs deep. Great way to showcase local voices and see the offering of perhaps future celebs and a good way to promote the coffee business.

It seems there are some talented people in the area needing your support. So, if you live in the area, come on out Friday night in support of Michelle at Big Mountain Coffee and Monday Nights at the Comedy Club to support Fabian in Dancing with the Stars!

Hope to see you out and about!

GO MICHELLE!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Leigh--You are so sweet! I am looking forward to this.. It will be great for Big Mountain Coffee's business, as well.. I wasnt holding out on ya though.. I was keeping it quiet until I was sure I was IN.. I am EXTREMELY superstitious.. Especially when it comes to performances and making cuts.. lol

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I can certinaly understand that. I can't wait for Friday! So pumped up about it.