Troll invited anyone who wanted to play tag to join in. If you know me, then you know I love these things. Humor and play along. Anybody who wants to play along should say "I'm In" in the comments section.
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments, what is it?
1. Produce: strawberries
2. Bakery: Italian Bread
3. Meat: don't eat it. Can I get something from dairy instead? A good cheese!
4. Frozen: either fruit juice or Ms Edwards Key Lime Pie (lets pretend I am allowed)
5. Dry goods: Italian Compote-flavor, balsamic vinegar and roasted onion (to eat with my bread and cheese)
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
(It'd really depend of where I am going but I'll play along. In this scenario I would rather go to the beach, but since there was no destination, I will pack for "anything goes)
1. blue jeans
2. white shirt
3. black pants
Those 3 will take you anywhere.
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. 3 Way Tie between Have Mercy! and Holy Cow! (Maybe I am related to Harry Carey?)and Bless Your Heart.
2. I love this song!
3. If you can't get along you will spend the afternoon in your room!
4. I love you.
So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. love on the family
2. Read blogs of my favorite bloggers
3. Brush fangs several times (Agree with Troll. And Happy to know Trolls brush their teeth!)
4. Eat at least one good meal. (A girls gotta eat!)
You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Geezer pulled out in front of me even though there wasn't another car behind me for half-a-mile. Geezer than proceeds to drive at HALF the posted speed-limit. (agreed)
2. Driving with my windows down, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Come to a red light and the teen behind me has his music cranked way to high. So much that MY car is also jumping like a Mexican jumping bean. And let it be known, I wqouldn't complain so much but that kid has no taste in music!! Sorry, but I hate rap.
3. Politely letting someone in from of me and not even getting a polite nod of thanks. It's just rude! Rude!
What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. posting rambling messages and hoping that someone will find it interesting "enough".
2. cooking. We are a family of five. Three of those being human garbage disposals.
3. Fishing. (If I could more often!)
5. Listening to music and possibly dancing to it.
(these are the highlights, equating the average day though, these answers would be slightly different:
1. washing clothes
2. folding clothes
3. vacuuming (an obsessive compulsive disorder of mine. but I have alot of dogs-and kids for that matter!)
4. cooking. we are a family of five. Three of those being human garbage disposals.
5. Dishes. It goes hand in hand with #4.
We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Aquatic animals
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick 4, so what are you going to see?
1. SEINFELD!!! (lets pretend it's still on. Another obsession of mine)
2. David Letterman.
(I cannot think of much I would just have to see, so lets go back in time...)
3. Carol Burnett. I couldn't wait for this lady to come on TV. A master. She, Tim, Harvey and Vickie held every bit of my single digit in age mind
4. The Cosby Show
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Daiquiri Ice
3. some kind of sherbet (I rarely eat ice cream)
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. cell phone (with all my fav's people numbers!)
2. Driver's License (with my weight still testifying that I am 100 pounds, like the day I got it. Although the day I got it I lied that I weighed 100 because I was to skinny and very self conscious because I was so thin. Today I still "lie" that I weigh 100 because I am to overweight and very self conscious that I am to overweight. BTW-The lady that issued my license says it's not a lie, if you believe it. God bless her!)
3. debit card
4. antibacterial gel
5. You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Travel Agent
2. Tour Guide
3. Charter Fishing boat Captain
4. Guitar Teacher
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Hang in there! Big Daddy will come around
2. You can't save people who don't want to save themselves.
3. Sneaking out isn't a good idea. Especially when the PD calls your parents in the middle of the night to tell them to come and pick up their daughter. "But she's in bed. You must be mistaken!"
4. It may seem funny to drive fast through a hay field and then pull up the parking break causing the car to spin, but it really isn't. You can do the same thing at the fair and not tear up your car!
Shrimp & Sausage Sauce Piquant
5 years ago