Friday, February 15, 2008

Questionarre for Feb. 15th

If you have never participated in the Friday Questionarre, please feel free to join in this week, and for those of you that normally participate...please continue to do so, leave your answers ni the comment box, or let me know if they are on your blog so I can visit.
Question 1 Did you eat candy this Valentine's Day? Sadly, I did eat candy . I ate a handful of "Drops" jellied candies and a handful of hot tamales.


Question 2 What is something you do to relax? I will curl up on the couch and watch TV or play with my dogs, go and sit on the deck outside. I love to travel, that is really relaxing...


Question 3 (From Poole's book) What is the best approach for resolving conflict? (Agree with To Know HIM) I hate conflict and confrontation, and I normally try to avoid it at all costs. I would say first off, pray and seek the Lord for a peace before you go to the person that you have an issue with... In prayer, ask the Lord to show you your part in the matter. It takes two to argue. I try and see the others persons side. Then go to that person in love, and make sure to listen intently to what the other person is trying to say. In doing this if at all possible if things become heated, walk away and allow a cooling off period so things are not said in haste. Of course all things are off if it is PMS time.


Question 4(Poole's book again) How would you define "freedom"? To be it is not not be "controlled" and to have the option of doing what you feel led to do. It is a gift. Jesus gave us freedom of eternal life through Him. In our great country we have numerous freedoms. We are all so fortunate to live in such a place to not be under a dictatorship and have rights and freedoms.


Question 5 On a scale of 1-10, how happy do you usually feel? Explain. I would rate myself a 7-8 most of the time. I am a glass half full type of person. If I am going through adversity, I know there is a bigger plan that I cannot understand, but I try and see how I can use it to my advantage or to the advantage of others. What can I leanr? How can I grow from this experience? Can I help minister to others though my hardships? I think everyone has a down day, and mine are usually due to PMS. Most often I am happy to be here, and very grateful at that.


Bonus Question
What is one thing that breaks your heart? abuse to children and animals. I cannot stand the thought of someone intentioanlly hurting either and do not understand it. That breaks my heart.

And here are my questions:
Four things about me you may not know (replace my answers with your own)


A) Four places I go over and over

1. Mom and Dad’s
2. Beach
3. schedules
4. dance steps

b) Four of my favorite foods:
1.Southern cooking (preferably moms)
2. Salad/tie "party foods" ie, what you will find at a shower, wedding, party, etc.
3. Carbs (pasta/bread)
4 cheese

c) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Some beach, somewhere-tropical
2. Italy
3.Wyoming
4. in my bed at this very moment....

D) Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Grease
2. Coal Miners Daughter
3. Dead Calm
4. Footloose

E) Four things I wouldn't do if I had the chance to go back:

1. my harsh tone. Try not to use it as often with my family. Like this AM when Sledge made me mad.
2. apologize in a manner where it was unclear. I would say, I am sorry (I had to be honest) instead of "im sorry" which left other people thinking I was at fault. Long story.
3. go into business with a friend (always listen to your gut)
4. self color my hair (but my stylist took care of it, no sweat)
BUt in all these there were great lessons learned.

F) Four things I dream about doing before I die:

1. living on the beach
2. traveling abroad
3. writing a book
4. owning a boat and travleing different places with my family by boat

G) Four things that I'm glad I did:

1. Accepting Christ as my savior.
2. not giving up (Stalking) on Big Daddy
3. having all three of my children
4. always tell those I care about what they mean to me.

No comments: