Welcome Know & Tellers! I hope the bloggers that have been participating weekly are finding the "Know & Tell" meme interesting and a lot of fun. I welcome any newbies to the "Know & Tell" meme to join in today.
Question 1: How often do you get real sick? Fortunatley rarely. I have the occasional headache or related pains from PMS, but come Feb 26th, I hope it will be gone! I am blessed by God that my health is good and I do not tend to get sick. But then again, I am a germaphob so I take proper precautions to keep from getting sick. (smile)
Question 2 Do you usually send serious or humorous greeting cards? Why? I have to agree with To Know him...The answer to this one is probably about 50/50, and the "why" really has to do with either the mood I am in, or it may reflect what type of circumstance is going on with the person I send the card to.
Question 3 Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? Again ditto. The answer would be both (kind of...) I have a few very close friends that I treasure more than gold :), but I also have a lot of acquaintances that I adore.
Question 4 If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose? Alzheimers. I say this because I know. Tom's grandmother has a form of this and to lose ones memories and in all actuality ones self, it is so so sad.
Bonus QuestionsQuestion 5 What does "being spiritual" mean to you? Spiritual to me is beyond any religion. Spiritual is the personal relationship that you have with God. To be it is based on faith and time in prayer , knowing God and listening , truley listening to hear him. Be still.
Here is a longer one:
Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys? Yes! Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered. (Or so they say!)
1. Are you taller than your best friend? one a little taller, open I am shorter,the others we are the same size
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? I like the fine tip or a gel tip-I want it to write smooth
3. Look at your planner for March 7th, what will you be doing? a wedding then to the BEACH!
4. What color are your toe nails usually? plain
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? A piece of paper to see if I was out of ink.
6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom? Don't have any.
7. What color are the seats in your vehicle? grey
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Yes, a few of them. Though, no more cats for me. Ever.
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? a letter of encouragement to a friend
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Tom Brokaw...though we haven't spoken in a while. LOL
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?I don't remember the last time I went to the ATM for a withdrawal.
12. Who is the last baby that you held? my nephew
13. Can you spell well? I depend on spell check, why isn't it working on blogger?
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? yes
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? ford windstar van
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators: could care less.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags?Probably 2000
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? no
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? yellow light on the computer
20. Last person you gave a business card to? tp RJ from Margarita Grill
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? kids school
22. Closest framed picture to you? Sledge and Smooth at Chuck E Cheese. It is an AWESOME pic taken by a machine. It looks like pencil. It is 5x7 and cost a whole 25cents. It is precious to me!
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? yeah, right! It would be .....Elaine's cabin. It wasn't for me, but everyone brought a dish.
25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?30? I dunno....
26. Last time you received flowers? At Flo's baby shower my sweet friends, Kym and JOy brought ME flowers. I love them so.
28. Do you play air guitar? oh, yes! Who doesn't?
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? Yes. I married him.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I don't take coffee, me no like
31. Do you own any Willow Tree figurines? yes, it was given to me by my friend Janet.
32. What is/was your high school's mascot? the BUC's!
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? Sandie (not counting my husband or my brother in law, we all went to school together 6-12th grade)
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? yesterday after pumping gas. I have a lifetime supply. 35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Never thought about drums but....Sure, I would do it but prefer guitar
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? White
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? I read the online version and I was reading about the Natalee Holloway story.
39. What was the last pageant you attended?Pageant? Surely you jest? HA-HA. That's funny! Oh, wait, I had to come back and add this. My neighbor down the street a year or 2 ago was in one and I went to support her.
40. Where is the last place you bought pizza from? Pasquales
41. Have you ever worn a crown? no
42. What is the last thing you stapled? cannot recall....
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?Ew. no.
44. Are you ticklish? yes in some places.
45. Last time you saw fireworks? Fourth of July at Tony's work in T-Town .
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? cannot recall
47. Last person that IMed you, and you actually responded? My IM isn't working. It would be Court though about 8- 10 months ago.
48. Last time you parked under a carport? cannot recall
49. Do you have a black dog? yes. Well, B&W, mostly B-Jane & Lucy
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? aunt. I have 3 nieces (counting the one due in June) and 2 nephews.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? my husband and kids. Because they love me and in their eyes I am good.
53. Last time you saw a semi truck? Saturday
54. What is the last song you belted out in the car? Come on, its me! Hmm the LAST one I belted out was the Wreckers. "I'll be fine"
55. Do you have a little black dress? yes.
If you participate in any part of the meme, please be sure to comment so that can drop by and visit your blog and read your answers. Or cut and paste and type your answers in the commet section.
Shrimp & Sausage Sauce Piquant
5 years ago