Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in Heaven

I got this from my neighbor and many of you may have seen it. It is a great gift (on pretty paper and framed) for anyone who has had a loved one go onto Heaven this year.

Christmas In Heaven

I see countless Christmas trees around the world below with tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular. Please wipe away the tears, for I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear. But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here. I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring, for it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing. I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart. But I am not so far away, we really aren't apart. So be happy for me dear ones, you know I hold you dear. And be at peace to know that I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above. I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold. It was most important in the stories Jesus told. Please love and keep each other, as my father said to do. For I can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away the tears. Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year!

No comments: