Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Fun


This is a fun Christmas quiz that someone sent me. I scored a 184.


The photo is of my children and my niece and nephew. They sing "Happy Birthday to Jesus" and this was a cake that my children's elves (search for Elves in post) made to Jesus birthday.


Someone else sent me this Christmas Quiz. My answers are below....
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know you. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. ......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Real tree or Artificial? Prefer real for the smell but ours is Artificial for convenience and durability
2. Tinsel or popcorn? Neither
3. When do you put up the tree? weekend or the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? before the new year
5. Do you like egg nog? NO!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Christ as my Savior other than that I cannot recall, but what I do recall are the fond memories of my family being together. I think that was and still is most important to me.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes several
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, son Bama and Big Daddy
9. Easiest person to shop for? my mom or my daughter
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a potted head that talked and sang the macarana, When it sang flowers would "Bloom" out of the pot then pop back down into the pot. It was horrid. I gave it back as a gift the next year to the person that gave it to me. HA-HA! Merry Christmas wiseguy!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Story
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yep, see #11...what come around goes around.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? everything-cheese ball probably and veggies
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
16. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? go to moms down the road
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? of course!
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Spending money and how people forget the real reason for the season. It is so commercialized now . plus traffic and crowds
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have all blown glass ornaments on my tree. I love the vivid and vibrant colors. I also love the ones my kids made, they are so special to me.
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? vegetables
23. Naughty or Nice? a little of both......
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? peace on earth
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new Feedjit is very "Orwelian" ?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OK...I have no idea what that means. I can tell you that it is already on my nerves. I dont like it. Prediction, it won't last...

Anonymous said...

It's probably spelled wrong anyway George Orwell the book 1984 big brother watching ?

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Ahhh, yes! Yes... I saw it on someone elses blog, havent even had it 24 hours and it annoys the stew outta me. Dont know why, I think it takes up so much room and I just think "why" I have my little counter at the bottom so this thing is really a mute point. Ok, it's gone. Thanks for the feedback!

Hewy Nosleep said...

My mom used to do the Birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas day with us. It was always a coconut cake. I now associate that taste with him.

BTW I actually did take a picture of that home in front of Braelin when I was there but they must have not had all their lights up at the time. I saw it tonight and WOW. I regret not putting them on the list.

I was watching the Helena Methodist do their Live Nativity Scene tonight.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Hewy-what a nice memory! Maybe you and your wife should carry it on with your children.
Yes, that house is awesmome!
I lovvee the nativity scene. I was in that one a few years ago. It was a night much like tonight-COLD. I know it was below freezing. Fortunatly I was cast as a blanket seller in the market. I was bundeled up in a hooded robe with tons of padding underneth for warmth. I loved it, many people I knew came though there and in my chalked up foriegn accent spoke to them, calling them by name. They had no clue who I was. I even scared so children (sorry)"Mommy, she knew my name! How?" It was funny.
Were they serving hot drinks (like they did on the night I spoke of?)