Having a positive attitude is key to a happy life, regardless of circumstances. Joel Osteen once said, "When you learn how to remain grateful every day you are developing a habit of happiness in your life. There is no such thing as an ordinary day. Every one of your days is a gift from God that is unique and irreplaceable. When you train your mind to see the good and discipline yourself to focus on the positive you'll be happier, rise higher, and live the life of victory that God has in store for you. Are you overflowing with thankfulness? Is your thankfulness spilling out on to the people around you? Don’t just think your thanks, show it! Don’t let the kindness of others go unnoticed. Sometimes it’s easy to take for granted the people who are closest to us, but those are the people we should thank the most. Your family, your friends, the ones who love and support you are the ones who should feel your thankfulness the most. Show your thankfulness to those around you. Let it overflow on to the people around you. Sow seeds of gratitude and blessing. As you do, you will reap an abundant harvest in return and live the life God has planned for you today!" Today, I wish for all of you a Happy , healthy and very thankful Thanksgiving. Good Eats!
Just a small handful of things I am thankful for (in no certain order and including both big and small):
1. good health ( myself and my family, praise God)
2.friends and family (so abundantly blessed)
3. water (can't live w/o it. As the "wells begin to run dry" you realize how we take things for granted)
4. toilet paper (where would we be without it? up *!%* creek, that's where...)
5. music (good for the soul)
6. good food cooked by good friends ( it's always better when someone else cooks it)
7. my husband (my soul mate. So so blessed and in love with that man)
8. freedom/ and the men and women that protect it. (Thank God I am an American, praise for those who guard it)
9. jobs (it pays the bills. Been w/o and it ain't fun)
10. God Almighty (forever gracious and humbled by His love)
I hope that you too can count many blessings of thanks on this Thanksgiving Day.