Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lucy Lu makes a Love Connection



...............................................................................................................................................For some reason I think I heard a Barry White song playing somewhere, or was it the Johnny Lee song, "Looking for Love in all the wrong places", perhaps what I heard was Smokey Robinson's "Sexual Healing".....whatever be the case-


A follow up to my shih tzu's personal ad (August and September 2007)......while shopping at Trade Day in Collinsville this past weekend I found love. Well, actually I didn't find love, I found love for Lucy, my shih tzu . I purchased a 4 year old male shih tzu as a companion for my female. Yes, in all actuality-I paid for sex for my little fur baby. As far as I know, it was a legal transaction. From the looks of things, Lucy got what was paid for. I guess I will know for sure in a couple months. We are currently calling Lucy's suitor "Jeff". See-you can find just about everything at Trade Day. Lucy found L-O-V-E! All this, and I didn't even have to light any candles or buy a bottle of wine......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats an interesting thing to write about...

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

It has been an ongoing topic at my house.....thus in the blog. What goes on at home, is in here...I can't make this stuff up! LOL....