Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Backpacking Adventures


The following is a link to a web site that you may or may not find interesting...my cousin, Julie's long time friend, Amy, left on October 31st of last year to go with a friend for an "adventure" in South America and Africa for six months. At any rate, they posted their"out of country" journal entries and quite frankly, it's pretty good! The photography is exceptional. I poured over it for hours. Even now, as their trip has come to a close, do I like to go back and read and look at the photographs of places I could only dream to visit in my lifetime here on Earth. I guess I will live vicariously through them. So... just in case you're interested... here is the site.
Enjoy...
(be certain to click on pictures and "more pictures")
http://www.freewebs.com/amtrick/

No comments: