Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Be Thankful.

Dear Friends of Tales from Bloggeritaville,

I wanted to take this moment to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that this holiday will allow you to reflect on the many blessings that God has given.

I will not be posting this week, instead I will be spending some time with my family and I hope that you too will find yourself surrounded by loved ones.

I invite you to join me next Monday, November 29th. Tales from Bloggeritaville will then have it's holiday look and music. I hope you will join me for the holiday celebrations, as well as the return of Thrifty Thursday on December 2.

For comments, I would LOVE to know what you are thankful for, and what Thanksgiving traditions you have. To see mine, you can click here.

Until then, Happy Thanksgiving!

All my love,
Leigh

5 comments:

Olive said...

Hi Leigh, I am thankful to God for loving me and giving me a beautiful loving family and many blogging friends. Happy Thanksgiving. ♥O

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leigh!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for all the new online friends I have made this year and the days they have brightened.
I am thankful that despite family medical issues we are able to get together for a few hours and appreciate being a family.
I am thankful that at the end of each day I can look forward to tomorrow to "try again."

Holly @ Roller Coaster Life said...

I'm thankful for my husbands awesome job and health insurance!

Of course my kids but that is a given! In these tough economy days, watching so many people struggle and go without healthcare. Yeah I'm thankful for his job!