Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hi Friends! Usually on Friday I give a teaser of what wonderful Thrifty Thursday post  could be found from the previous day. Today I am leaving town......and computer for some family time. I hope that you will take the time to come back and visit at your leisure all of the Thrifty Thursday participants.

I am headed beachside to not only spend some family time, but I am meeting up with two of my favorite bloggers, Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage and Kristin of The Goat for some much needed girlfriend time. I will be sharing all about our adventures upon my return on Wednesday of next week. I will also announce a new giveaway at that time. So I invite you to come back and join me then.

In the meantime, I just want to say how much I appreciate you and that you took the time to drop by Tales from Bloggeritaville. It means so much to me. I thank you.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Live, Laugh, Love,
Leigh

14 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Waaaaaaaa!!!!! I wanna meet up with everybody too!!! Waaaaaa! I'm crying.

Have a great time AND, be sure you all miss me just a little.

Nancy's Notes said...

Well, how fun will that be?? I am a newbie and just dropped in to say hello! Neat blog!

Nancy's Notes..come see me!

Bama Belle said...

Have fun I will miss you Give the Bunny a hug for me!

Tammy said...

HAVE FUN! Next time I am coming...darn job.

Little Lizard King said...

beachside? very jealous! have a blast.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Have fun!

Allie and Pattie said...

Leigh, have a wonderful time! I'm jealous, but you deserve it!
xoxo Pattie

Kristin - The Goat said...

Can't wait to see ya!!! It's going to be so much fun, I can hardly wait.

Kristin - The Goat

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Kate said...

Have a great time!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Have a great time! See you when you get back...and of course let the world know that I won the prize! LOL

Heidi said...

Hi Leigh,
Love the music, we sing the "doorbell song" in the car together!!
Have a fun visit with family and friends.
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Wishing you tons of fun!

xo
becky

South Bound said...

The beach sounds great! Love the Blog!