Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Window Shopping

Window shopping.
I love it when stores dress their windows so that is draws you in for a closer look.
Such was the case when I had an errand to run recently to Homewood, Alabama.
Of course, I had to drop in on three of my favorite stores :Four Seasons Antiques and Art, Harmony Landing Home Decor and At Home Furnishings.
Of course, I invited you to come along.
Enjoy "window" shopping with me....


Thankyou so much for joining me today.
Please join me tomorrow for Thrifty Thursday!
HUGS!

9 comments:

Bama Belle said...

Oh I adore Homewood. headed there this weekend for shopping! Thnx for sharing! : ) Merry Christmas Precious!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Wow, so pretty and so much gorgeous eye candy. This place would be way tooooooo tempting. Thanks for the tour. Hugs, Marty

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for the tour. :)
Have a great day.

nancygrayce said...

Thanks for letting us go along! Beautiful!

deb said...

Thanks for sharing all the eye candy!! Love that aqua bench!!
*hugs*deb

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

The pics from Harmony Landing make me want to hop on a plane and do a little shopping for myself!!

Dawn said...

Great photos. If you have time you should check out the live elves in the windows of a store posted by Cindy at Applestone Cottage. The store even had a "mancave" with the football games on to keep the men busy while the women shopped!
Christmas Hugs,
Dawn

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Those are gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I likve in a small town and don't get a to see a lot of rich window displays. I should take some pictures of the windows in our local country store. They are a riot.

Kristin - The Goat said...

There is something about those bottle brush trees that I just love! You certainly found a lot of fun things.