Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reminder for Thrifty Thursday


I want to remind everyone about Thrifty Thursday.
Thrifty Thursday is a show and tell of sorts. It is time for you to showcase your thrifty find. It can be an old find or a new one. It might be something that you found at a thrift store, a consignment store, flea market, garage/yard sale, dumpster diving, even antique stores. It's it was a thrifty find, then it meets the requirements. I am not picky, It can be a great pair of boots & a killer vintage dress, jewelry, home decor, even fishing lures. It is your thrifty find. Tell me about it.Where did you find it? What is it? What do you plan to do with it or how do you plan to use it in your home? Do you want to sell it? Thrifty Thursday's are about the thrill of the hunt...and the treasure you found. So....do show and tell!Be sure to grab a button and link back. Also, don't forget to come back here tonight at 8PM and paste your direct hyperlink to your Thrifty Thursday post here at Mr. Linky (assuming he will be nice tonight).
I will be back on Thursday with my Thrifty Thursday post!
I cannot wait to tell you all about my adventures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready!

Unknown said...

I'm ready , too!

j said...

I've got it saved and scheduled!! Can't wait.

Chandy said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to have you back behind the keyboard. LOL