Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Secret Santa Delivers

I wanted to put up a quick thank you post. I participated in 2 Secret Santa swaps this year. My final secret Santa came through today by way of a delivery by mail.

Inside was the sweetest surprises.....


Spice home fragrance spray. It smells wonderful!!! Some sweets in the form of hot tamales and candy cane bark-YUM! But my most favorite thing was a hand painted frame made even cuter by some die cut stockings and a little tag that reads" Christmas Spirit".
I immediately wanted to display it, and put in one of my Christmas cards that I had gotten from a friend (thanks K.K.!) There is nothing like a homemade gift. It says, "I put in effort" it makes me feel special. And I will treasure it forever!!

Because it is a Secret Santa swap, in this swap "who had who" is not revealed. But I do want to thank "MAW" as the return label said. I absolutely love my gifts and the time and effort you put into finding my likes and gifting to me. I am truly appreciative. And I also want to thank Beckie who hosted the swap. It was great fun!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

April said...

ok so I have to reveal myself. Maybe I shouldn't but I am just so grateful you got it. As you will see in my blog I moved a few days before Christmas and its been crazy, so I am sorry. But I am glad you like the frame, it was so fun to make. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.