Sunday, August 24, 2008

Race For the Cure

My good friend Beth is involved with a wonderful cause, one that I applaud. I thought I would share with you all in the event you feel led to support in some way. This from Beth:

Join my Team! The 2008 Komen Birmingham Race for the Cure is coming up soon! Join my team today (Magic City Miracles) and show the world the importance of the fight against breast cancer - how important it is to get involved in the fight and how easy it is to make a real difference (you don't even have to run!)
Find all race details and/or register/donate online at
www.birminghamraceforthecure.kintera.org/
Race date: October 11, 2007 @ Historic Linn Park in the heart of Downtown Birmingham, Alabama.
Time: 7:00 am - Noon
Thank you!
Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure - North Central Alabama

Go Beth! I applaud your efforts for such a noble cause that affects so many-be it personally, or that you know someone that has been affected. It affects us all. If you would like to donate to Beth in her race for the cure race, follow her link. Tell her that Leigh sent ya!

2 comments:

j said...

I applaud her too! Cancer is pure nastiness and I pray that people like Beth are able to be blessed in their fight against it!

Jen

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Oh, my aplogies if I was not clear, Beth is running for a cure. She herself does not have breast can er, but she is active in her time in donating to the cause by her running and raising funds.