Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Number 2 Fairies-MC's Facts of Life


"Mommy! Let me in!!!" MC insisted as he banged on the door harder and harder with determination. Why is it that everyone wants to talk to you when you finally have a moment alone in the restroom?
"MC! Give me five minutes and then I will be out!" Diva begged.
"But Mooooooommmmmmyyyyy! I neeeeeeeddddd to talk to youuuuuuuuuu".
"MC, I am using the bathroom. Just. a. minute."
MC pulled and pulled on the doorknob. Insisting to enter into the bathroom. Finally the knob gave way, allowing entrance. Immediately MC's face turned from a neutral expression to one of agony. MC is notorious for great performances. This was no less deserving of an Emmy.
"MOMMYYYYYYY! It stinks in here!"
"I tried to tell you MC!
MC began to whimper, overcome by the odor, forgetting all that was worth talking about.
"Listen, MC! Last night the fairies didn't fly in and pee on my poop to make it smell good. Poop stinks!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And you can see here, where MC got her gift of gab and prompt retorke-from her mom Diva.
And if you look closely, you just might see the analogy here can be used for some of Life's situations.
Have a great day!
"MC Hammer" is the precocious five year old daughter of my close friend, Diva. MC is a wealth of material and "isms" that I am always reminding my friend to be sure and write down and document the things that come from MC's mouth. And thus, I am determined to record them myself in MC's Facts of Life.

1 comment:

Kristin - The Goat said...

what a hoot! the fairies didn't fly in here...hahahahaha!