I didn't have much time for the TT so I began frantically trying to come up with 13 something, then I noticed on my own blog, quotes.....
These are my favorite Thirteen words of wisdom/quotes:
- The love of God is like the ocean, you can see its beginnings but not its end."No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."~Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Let us not forget what is best remembered or may we not remember what is best forgotten.""
- Fish and overnight guest stink after three days."~plaque at Fish Camp Restaurant, Orange Beach, Alabama
- "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human being experience."
- "A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today just the way you are."Proverbs 27:17
- The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. The richest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.
- Live simply. Love generously. Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the Rest to God.
- Worry is a robber of time and energy. Take comfort within that God's power is what we truly need. He knows our needs before we can even ask for them.
- If you worry, you didn't pray. If you prayed, don't worry.
- Faith is the ability to not panic.
- Don't "find" a religion. "Find" your relationship with God.~Bill Burgess
- "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."-Mark Twain
- "If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment". from Dullberts blog