Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dish Washing Tip

OK, here is a fabulous idea that I am ashamed that I haven't thought of before now. My friend Kym taught it to me on our beach trip.....when you load your dish washer, group utensils together (all knives in one hole, forks together in another, etc) so that when unloading you save time. I cannot believe in the over 20 years I have done dishes I hadn't thought of something so clever. It has already saved me time, about 5 minutes of not having to sort and group silverware.
Thanks Kym! Anything to make life easier.......

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm with ya...anything to make life easier. Thanks for passing this tip on!

"J" said...

lol =)
I'v enever thought of it either!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo on it tonight!!!

Now you cna blog 5 min more today! hA

Anonymous said...

that's how my dad taught me to do it :) And I do it so my four year old can put the flatware away for me!

Travis Cody said...

Isn't it funny how something so simple can save so much time? I used to do this when I loaded my dishwasher, but now I just throw everything in willy nilly.