Friday, April 25, 2008

High School Musical on Ice

Remember the tickets I won to High School Musical on Ice? Well, I took Sledge and my two nieces to the show. My mom went with us as well. They enjoyed the show, but actually I think I enjoyed it more than they did. Or perhaps it is just that I don't hide my emotions-I sung and I danced. You know, I have heard that CD more times than I care to, so this time I chose to enjoyed it and sing along. The kids looked at me like I had escaped a mental facility.
The show followed the story lines of both High School Musical 1 and 2. If you have kids, in particular girls between the ages of three and thirteen, they will enjoy this show. Here are some pictures from the show....(It looks like there wasn't anyone at the show but us. The place was actually filled up, we just arrived early and snapped some shots before anyone got to their seats.)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So glad you girls had a good time:)

Lindsey said...

So glad you girls had a good time:)