Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Here's What IT Is............

Jennifer at Dust Bunny Hostage is the genius of the week. She guessed what was behind this door...



Jennifer guessed a "a drop down stereo turn table". Congratulations, Jennifer!
I had alot of fun seeing what guesses everyone came up with. The most popular guesses were a laundry shoot or dumb waiter. The funniest guesses were from Deedra "a place for Phillip (Deborah's son) to hide when he is in trouble...lol" and LuLu "A place to hide the body parts". Hmmmm...not bad, Lulu!

I too thought it was a laundry shoot, then Deborah said, "Open it, you won't believe it!"....and look, I couldn't.......










Dang it! I wish I had dusted off and brought my old 45's for a spin. If I had only known!




9 comments:

j said...

YEA! I win the kewpie doll!

Jennifer

JennV said...

How Stinkin Cool is that!! I just LOVE finding out what's behind "Door number Three"! LOL!

Dullbert said...

Never would have guessed that one ! Austin Powers would be impressed by the way is that the ONE copy of "Mickey" that Toni Basil sold :)!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Jenny- I know! Fun!

Dullbert, indded that is the one! Good eye! I even made up a little dance to go with it!...

KG said...

I want one in MY kitchen!

tricki_nicki said...

Who's cool idea was that? Obsolete cool idea, but still cool nonetheless!

ThursdayNext said...

When I was a kid my parents would take out the 45's once a year and we would listen to them all night; they would clear the dinner table and tell us stories behind the music. I never had 45's, but they are stil part of my best memories as a child.

Dullbert said...

Am I the first to notice ? "Leighs Blog Rocks" .......... Show off ...VERY COOL !!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Dullbert-You were the first! Any of those guys from Spinal Tap will give you one!