Friday, March 21, 2008

Your Name's Meaning

I found this Quiz over at Jennifer's Blog, Dust Bunny Hostage. Most of it was pretty accurate, except the selfishness part. I beg to differ there, or at least I hope I am not perceived as so.I certainly do not think overbearing (except with my kids in seeing that do what they need to do) IN fact, many times I have said I need to grow some bigger balls. It comes with age....interesting..
whats your names hidden meaning? Leave the answer in the post, I'd like to see if it fits.

What Leigh Means


You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly.
You don't stick with any one thing for very long. (I have put up with Big Daddy and three kids for a while, give me that because somedays it is very hard.LOL!)
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. (This is why some of my walls are not finished being painted. I end up hating the color and then cannot decide on another)
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.

You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. (? I can be.)You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs. (don't think so.....I am pretty much an open book)
You are truly an original person. (A nice way of saying freak..LOL)
You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academics.(Are you kidding. I struggled in school)
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person. (Beg to differ)

1 comment: