Monday, March 24, 2008

Seduction Dentistry?

If I haven't said it before, let me say it now...Big Daddy is a very wise man. So wise it scares both me and others at times. That being said, there are instances where you have someone who is so brilliant who often times do not have a clue (for example, red socks...). When it happens it can be quite comical, as was the case yesterday. Big Daddy drives to work every day on Highway 216. Close to the intersection of Old Montgomery Highway is a dental practice,Out front is a bright big yellow sign that reads, "Sedation Dentistry".
Most of us would know what that is, with the exception of Big Daddy, who got confused and misread the sign. "Have you seen that Dentist office on 261? The first time I went by it I though it said "Seduction Dentistry". "Did you make an appointment?", I asked laughing. "No! I wondered what kind of outfit they were running....."
I guess I should be elated that he wasn't interested. I think he is more turned-on by the sound of World of Warcraft in a monitor. It gave me a chuckle.....

PS For Seinfeld fans like myself, I couldn't help but think of the classic episode where Jerry suspects that his dentist, Tim Watley, became intimate with a dental assistant in the exam room while Jerry was under anesthesia (which may or may not have led to Jerry’s shirt becoming untucked)? LOL!

2 comments:

Dullbert said...

Tell big 'D' the guy that gave him the massage is now a dentist.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

That's it! He got quite a chuckle from that, Dull.