Friday, February 1, 2008

Wanna Piece of Gum?

At the risk of possibly offending some folks I had to share this short conversation I had with Flo last night. I hope you can all have a sense of humor about things...if not stop here.
Hopefully we don't all take ourselves to seriously and can laugh at real things....

Last night on the way to dance class Flo and I were driving down the road, when Flo offered me a piece of gum.

L-"No Thanks. I don't chew gum"
F-"What? Don't chew gum! Why?"
L-"Its a waste of time."
F-(LOL) " A waste of time? I don't think I have ever heard that as a reason"
L-"It is! Its a teaser for my mouth. If I am going to put something in my mouth, It better be good enough to eat. Give me some homemade mac and cheese but don't waste my time with all that chewing for nothin. It's Silly."
F-(LOL)
L-"It's like quickie sex... People talk about that being "exciting". Don't be wastin my time on something that isn't even productive or worth the effort I put into it. I've got things I need to do. I got better things to do with my time. If you want to commit to that, dude, MAKE IT COUNT!"

*It was about then Flo choked on her piece of gum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This story gave me a good laugh this morning. One which I desperatley needed. If I had been there I would have choked on that piece of gum just like Flo.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good! I am glad you saw the humor. Flo and I laughed all the way to dance class.

Anonymous said...

...wow...