Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hairapy Entry Number 3


Hewy from No Sleep in Helena sent in this one.
I like this photo because it feeds the fantasy-see me holding me great musical award?
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I accept this award with great pride. I would like to thank my hair stylist. My colorist. Most of all my plastic surgeon, Dr. Hewy and his staff, Photoshop for erasing the double chin and numerous other flaws. I accept this award on behalf of all the bad and hideous hairstyles everywhere. Remember-have faith. I am "living" proof of the possibilites."
I love it! I do love my hair here.
So? What do you all think of this one? My hair?

6 comments:

jennyhope said...

i like it a lot!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Ooooohhhhh... I love it!

Hewy Nosleep said...

LoL!
1. I actually vote for Charnita. I thought that hairstyle was best but she beat me to the punch. So I decided to pick my 2nd favorite.

2. I didn't your face or chin. I used one of the older pictures you had from back then. It's all you...eh...well except for the hair and body

j said...

Well HELLO! Did I know you had another blog, besides the photography? I may have visited before, but I don't think so. I would love LoVe LOVE a sassy new do but I am folicoly (sp) challenged. Thin Fine Hair, very thin on top (why is it jumping from my head, is this ship going down or something) so I get cap hair that hugs and hangs off of my round head. *Sigh* But you get the sassy do and I will live Vicariously through you!!! Jen

Anonymous said...

Okay...I totally think that you should go for the brown hair! WOW! I think it would look awesome!!

Abbey's Road said...

If I EVER come into a chunk of change, I am doing face lift first, then lipo ... and I don't care who knows it!!!