Monday, January 14, 2008

Weight Loss and American Idol.

Weight Loss and American Idol , it's the name of a brand new blog, hosted my my friend, Michelle. Michelle and her husband Steve own the Helena consignment store, Consignment Classics. She is a mom of three children. She also shares my love of wanting to rock (sing). Kindred spirits, you might say. Michelle is such a sweetheart. I know that everyone will find her blog to be most interesting. I wanted to spread the link love. Please stop by, leave a comment and wish her well...and read often!
~Leigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I enjoyed perusing yours as well.

Hewy Nosleep said...

Hey Leigh, I swung by your friend's blog. I'm at a lull after my first week and can't seem to lose any more. How's you 1st week coming?