Saturday, January 5, 2008

This Month

I am playing along with some others who are bloggers doing this.
This Month...The Thing I've Been Working On The Most: My house and getting some control back. Organizing, chunking, donating, taking stuff to the consignment shop. Also updating my photography web site and getting prepared to hand over some photography for sale at a business.
TV Show Worth Watching: I like to watch Dancing with the Stars! I also enjoy things on TLC, HGTV,A&E, Food TV, Animal Planet and Discovery ( Decor shows, Animal Cops,Intervention, Newsmagazine shows) I love old reruns of Seinfeld, Still Standing, Everyone Loves Raymond, King of Queens and the new Til Death.
The Christmas Present I'm Loving:My digital frame. It has twin screens. I have one and love it and with so many pictures I was thrilled to get another. I also love my jewelry amoire. I needed it for organization. As lastly listed but loved the most, a calendar that my 7 year old made.
My Favorite Blog Entry From This Month: I don't understand if that is from my blog or someone elses so.... I loved Hewy's blog on Gnomes (yes! Jenny!) Hewy makes me laugh and has the same sense of humor as I do. Jessica's blog in general is so cool. She is so creative and fresh. I love her ideas and her pictures. I am BIG on pictures. Jenny Hope is always so uplifting. I loved her post on the simplicity of Debbie Cakes making her happy and also her celebrating the time with her first born, very poignant. I love Abbey Rds post about growing up-it might have been early Dec or late Nov on her old blog address...LOVED that, when times were simpler and untainted. I loved Bossy Pants post on she and I recognizing one another out in public. That was a hoot. I love my Roller Derby picture on my blog. It cracks me up. I am stoked about that. Yes, I know I am missing some screws. HAHA!I also love my slide show. Good Memories.
Blog I Am Always Visiting: I have been visiting Jessica's blog, http://abbeys-road.blogspot.com/, http://helena-alabama.blogspot.com/, http://jennyhope-jennyhope.blogspot.com/ ,http://abbylanehinton.blogspot.com/
Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): Recently?Nothing in the theater. At home, uh let me think...Oh, I posted about it, A Knight's Tale
What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: I would like to go to Mardi Gras at Lulu's or Fairhope. Don't know if it'll happen. Focusing on some more landscape Photography and getting my prints ready to sell at Big Mountain Coffee (local coffee shop). I am excited about that. I am also in the process of updating my web site. It is about 2 years old.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww! Thank you for your kind words! You totally just made me feel like a super star!

I know you are loving your new camera accesory! I am a camera NERD so I am jealous!

Skippin' Rope said...

I love the movie A Knight's Tale! Also the roller durby seems like it was lots of fun!

Good luck with your prints and selling them!

Musings of a Housewife said...

I totally love the digital frames. Got one for my fil for Christmas. Fun post!

Abbey's Road said...

I sure needed something "light" to read ... loved today's entry ... thanks for the mention, gracias ... didn't get braces off yesterday; my doc is a perfectionist and is making me wait 1 or 2 more weeks - WHAAA! I was really disappointed. Selling your photographs? WOW! I'm doing some art & wine things .. thinking about buying canvass and paints and taking on a new hobby at home ... comments are supposed to be brief, right? Sorry ... more later and love ya muchos grande!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Jessica-I mean every word.
Military Mama-thanks for stopping by! And thank you to your fmaily for the service for this country. It is the utmost nobel and honorable. My sincere thanks. Thanks for the kind words.
DCRmom- I know! Thanks!
Abbey Rd-I love long post! No worry. Sorry abou tyour braces, but when they do come off, they will be percfection! Abbey-we need to meet up one night at the Art Buzz it is such fun (search for art buzz or sip and strokes under search on my blog). It is such fun!