Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Coastal Longing




I am longing to head to my parents beach condo. I love being down there. Sure it the weather is cool outside this time of year, but still there is so much to do. There, I experience such a peace in my soul. It is so comfortable, yet so inspiring. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. There is something that just draws me into my surroundings and makes me feel at one with nature. The smells! The sounds!Being there, I become rejuvenated spiritually, as I feel closer to God somehow. I think it is in seeing his incredible works all around me in nature and the serenity of it all-especially this time of year when you find yourself alone on the beach. I think everyone has that special place somewhere. Where is your special place to go to transform and restore?

No comments: